Sunday, October 19, 2008

Most amazing friends...EVER!

Seriously - these are some good people. And not just because they threw me a great party tonight. But because they are some quality people, who have been better friends to me than I have ever been to them. They have all blessed me in ways they don't even realize and I appreciate it more than I can say.

So, tonight was my going-away party. At the Blue Star, which is one of my favorite places in town and I'm going to miss it! Sunday is 1/2 off bottles of wine, which was convenient, since we drank some. :-) It was amazing to have my favorite people in town gathered around and even though I didn't get to have long conversations with each one, I'm so grateful for the influence they've each had in my life.

Thanks to all of you who have been my support here in Colorado Springs! I love you all and only hope I can bless you as much as you have blessed me...and man, I'm going to miss you!!!

No comments: