Sunday, November 9, 2008

Moving day

I'm sitting on the bed in the guest room while 3 strangers pack my stuff. It's a strange and surreal feeling. It's crazy the amount of stuff they've gotten done already in 4 hours. I got pretty emotional about it at first. I mean, this is it...I'm leaving Colorado. When did that happen??? It seemed like it was this thing that was going to happen...someday...in a few months. And now "in a few months" has arrived. They're packing today and loading tomorrow and then I drive out on Wednesday. As excited as I've been about this change and opportunity, I'm so sad to be leaving Colorado and especially all the amazing people who have been part of my life here. I'm going to miss them. I'm planning to visit as often as possible. For now, I'll sit here, with my snoring dog by my side and try to keep myself busy while the strangers keep packing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey Jen-

I'm finally reading your blog! I can't believe I haven't before this ... you're a good writer.

Looking forward to updates from MO! I hope you and little Malu are doing well.

Becky